Monday, January 31, 2011

One Day Blog By:Amaan Noor

                                      







       My parents are very strict especially my mom.
If I get bad grade on a test or an assignment I usually get grounded. I think that my parents are really strict because every little bad thing I do, I get a consequence. I think that's not fair that my little brother gets less consequences then me. I think that my little brother gets away with everything. When the time comes when I become a parent I will be less strict. I won't always ground them always when they get a bad grade. I will be two times less strict then my parents.
           If I was a parent the same thing i would do is give a very small consequence. Small consequences like grounded for one day or  have to do extra chores.
But I won't be that less strict. Just like my parents I would give some consequences for every bad thing they do. I think that my parents think that this way of discipline Is right for me, although sometimes I get out of hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment