Monday, January 10, 2011

Two Things that we will remember In 2010



                               



                  One thing that I will remember in  2010
 Is the Haiti earthquake.The earthquake occurred
 on January/12/2010. It was so sad that over 230,000
people died in the earthquake. It also Left thousands of people homeless in Haiti.I think that it was one of the saddest days In 2010.














   














          Another thing that I will remember In 2010 is the World cup. I will always remember watching the world cup with my my family. I would remember watching all the games and see who would win, My favorite part was watching the playoffs and the championship. The best part was watching Spain winning.



                



   
                      Good Times I will always remember



   




  






No comments:

Post a Comment